2017 KINGDOM POWER AND GLORY WORLD CONFERENCE @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre.
(DAY 3 – EVENING SESSION)
23RD NOVEMBER 2017
TOPIC: WHAT IS IN THE HAND OF GOD?
By: Dr. David O. Oyedepo
WHAT IS IN THE HAND OF GOD?
1. The Hand of God is the Hand of rescue (Deut. 26:8; Ex. 12:12)
2. The Hand of God is our access into realms of mysteries (2Kings 3:15-17; Eph. 3:1-6,8-10; Mark 4:11)
The mysteries of the Kingdom are stronger than the strongest cults in the world
The mystery of the Gospel is higher than the highest cult in the world
It is mysteries that confirm mastery (Mark 4:11)
It takes the Hand of God to access the realm of mysteries
3. The Hand of God is the Hand of supernatural breakthroughs (Isa. 45:1-3; Ps. 118:15-17)
With the Hand of God upon you, you access revelations cheaply, and as you apply them upon yourself, you commit God to bring them to pass
No believer has any reason to live in lack and want
God’s prosperity plan delivers on your revelation of His Covenant
4. The Hand of God is the Hand of supernatural supplies (Ps. 105:37; Ex. 12:36; Deut. 8:18; 1Kings 17:14; Ex. 16:11-14, 35)
You are not redeemed for struggles but for exploits
5. The Hand of God is the Hand of Divine speed (1Kings 18:46; 2Sam. 18:3)
Covenant University is ranked among the top 1,000 universities in the world in just 15 years of existence. It is not by colour but by insight!
KEYS TO SECURING THE HAND OF GOD:
1. By Revelation (Gen. 13:14-15)
Every applied revelation secures the Hand of God for delivery (Gen 13:14-15)
Every time you apply the truth on any subject, you have secured the Hand of God; it is about applied revelation
Applied revelation will always secure the Hand of God because God cannot deny Himself
2. By Faith (Isa. 53:1; Jam. 1:8-9)
Faith is not just believing God, it is obeying God to prove that you believe Him
Faith is fake without corresponding action (Jam. 2:18)
3. By Prayers (Gen. 24:12-15; Acts 22:10)
4. By the lifestyle of Praise (2Kings 3:15; Ps. 22:3; 2Chron. 20:22; Hab. 3:17-19)
The more you complain the more you complicate your issues (1Cor. 10:10)
5. By walking in the plan of God (1Thess. 5:24; Prov. 14:12; Rom. 8:14; Prov. 3:6)
The Hand of God is all over His plan
HOW TO PROSPER IN TIMES OF ADVERSITY:
1. Covenant practice (Gen. 12:10; 13:14; 26:1,12-14; Ps. 33:18-19; 37:18-19; Gen. 47:15, 27; Rev. 5:12)
Famine is not strange to covenant people but no genuine covenant practitioner has ever been a victim of famines
Every truth of Scripture is valid for all time and applicable to all who are interested
God’s prosperity plan does not answer to prayers
Tithing secures the Blessing of other givings (Mal. 3:11)
2. Investment in Kingdom projects
Every Kingdom project is an opportunity for next level advancement
Lord, let Your good Hand remain on this Nation. Bring an end to bloodshed and uproars.
Grant this land peace.
Let Your peace engender progress and development.
Let Your Hand ever remain on this land, in Jesus’ Name
– May joy that is eternal be your portion
– You will never be a victim of lack and want
– No one here shall be stranded anymore!
– The speed you will begin to enjoy as an aftermath of this conference shall be inexplicable and undeniable by the Hand of God!
– The Hand of God that engenders speed is coming on your life!
– From today, you will not go by natural speed anymore!
– May the Mighty Hand of the Lord be your portion from this conference
– Nobody will die young
– You will not die in a plane crash
– You will live to see your children’s children unto many generations
– In every area of concern in your life, you will see the Hand of God
– From today, you will never know a better last year!
– Receive the grace to keep the Hand of God
– The last defeat you suffered is the last forever
– From this day you will never miss your way out of Divine plan
– You will not miss your way out of the nation God has ordained you to flourish.