#March2021 #GlobalYouthConvention #Day1 #OurYearOfReleaseRecoveryReplication #OurMonthOfReleaseRecoveryAndReplicationOfSupernaturalResources
2021 GLOBAL YOUTH CONVENTION – DAY 1 – MONDAY, 29TH MARCH 2021
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): GENESIS 1:26-28
MESSAGE TOPIC: CREATED FOR A PURPOSE
By: Dr. Paul Enenche
MESSAGE OBJECTIVE(S): Understanding man’s creation on purpose.
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. God is a God of design and purpose
2. Life is a project of purpose
3. Everyone living on the earth today exists for a purpose
How you were born, where you were born and who gave birth to you does not interfere with the purpose of why you live
DIMENSIONS OF PURPOSE FOR MAN:
1. The general purpose of man (Gen. 1:26; Ps. 150:6; 102:18; 119:175; Isa. 43:21; Eccl. 12:13-14)
Man was created to dominate the earth for God and also to praise God
THE GENERAL PURPOSE OF MAN:
i. Intimacy with God, unbroken fellowship with the Creator
ii. Living to give the Creator pleasure with our lifestyle
iii. Living the life of ceaseless worship, reverence and adoration of the Creator (Ezek. 28:13-14)
You are not giving the full account of your existence if you don’t know what it is to worship and to praise God
Man was never created to function independent of God
Man did not decide to be created so man cannot decide how to live; it was already decided by the Creator
Our creation was not our decision so our operation cannot be our decision
Inanimate things also have purpose
EXAMPLES OF ANIMATE/INANIMATE THINGS WITH PURPOSE:
1. Pigs have enzymes in them called Morticin and Cadavarene that help them digest dead things.
If the pig can have purpose then you are too valuable to be purposeless, you are too loaded to be wasted!
2. When men breathe out carbon dioxide, green vegetation takes it in and uses it to make food in a process called photosynthesis
If the plant has purpose, then you have too much purpose
A great percentage of plants are medicinal in purpose
There is nobody that was created by an absent-minded God (Acts 15:18; Jer. 1:5)
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF ANIMATE/INANIMATE THINGS WITH PURPOSE:
3. The well was created to ensure the survival of Ishmael the seed of Abraham (Gen. 21:19-21)
There are things around you that you never see until God opens your eyes (Gen. 21:19-21)
In order for purpose to be discovered, eyes must be opened
If a well can have purpose, you are too valuable to not have purpose (Gen. 21:19)
4. When they came of out of Egypt they came across bitter water that they couldn’t drink. God then opened the eyes of Moses to see a plant that could make the water sweet (Ex. 15:23-25)
God planted the solution beside the problem
Beside most problems are nearby solutions, behind most questions are the nearby answers
You were only created because you will be needed – you will be needed by a family, community, nation and generation. If you were not needed you would not have been created!
Divine verdict is superior to human judgment
5. The Rock that gave water to Israel had been positioned by Jehovah for centuries to give water to His people
The reason why, at times, God hides potential is so that they don’t kill you before your time
6. The donkey of Balaam was wired with prophetic anointing to save the life of Balaam
The donkey could see and could prophesy
If the donkey of Balaam could see and speak, no devil can make you dumb, deaf or blind!
7. The raven fed Elijah (1Kings 17:3-4)
It doesn’t matter how you have lived in the past, if you will align yourself with God, there is purpose for you
8. The fish that swallowed Jonah (Jon. 1:17)
If God can prepare a fish to fulfil His mission what makes you think that God cannot prepare you to fulfil His mission
If a fish can have an assignment that requires preparation, what makes you think that a witch or ancestral altar can render you useless
8. The fish that helped the Master to pay tax (Matt. 17:27)
Inside the assignment is the consignment; if you follow purpose you can’t miss provision
9. The donkey and colt at the junction
10. The upper room prepared for the Passover
11. The water pots at the wedding of Cana in Galilee used by the Master to turn water into wine (John 2:5-6)
You are created for a purpose.
DIMENSIONS OF PURPOSE FOR MAN:
2. The specific purpose for individuals
SCRIPTURES IDENTIFYING THE SPECIFICITY OF YOUR PURPOSE:
1. Psalm 139:14-17; Jer. 1:5; John 10:10; 18:37; 1John 3:8; John 1:23
WHY MUST PURPOSE BE KNOWN?
1. Life becomes a burden without a bearing
2. Without purpose time is meaningless (Eccl. 3:1)
The reason for time is purpose
The most time conscious people on the face of the earth are the most purposeful
3. Without purpose life is worthless
A major reason for low self-esteem is the lack of purpose
4. Without purpose the future is bleak
5. Where there is no purpose life is left to chance
Oh Lord, prepare me for my assignment in the land of the living, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, thank You for Your Word to me today. Thank You for the privilege of being available for a meeting such as this. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I have been created for a purpose and I must fulfil that purpose in the land of the living. Open my eyes, ears and understanding to discover that purpose, Oh Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Every plague of purposelessness and aimless existence is broken in Jesus’ Name!
– You are about to shock your generation. You will not only shock your world but you will also shock yourself!
– Your purpose is heavy and that purpose shall come to pass and no devil shall stop it!
– You have been positioned for an assignment and that assignment must be fulfilled!