- Dr Pastor Paul Enenche
Father we give you the praise and honor. Thank you for the privilege of this Word in Jesus name. I want to appreciate my father in the Lord for the privilege of mentorship and impact. We have experienced a lot of ease because he showed us what to do.
I will be speaking on the topic; “Love: Access to Revelation”.
Two to three years ago, God gave me a song. “Let me want want you want. Let me love what you love. That is how you designed life to be. Help me to live how I ought to live. Take me to the place where I have no will that is separate from your will. Take me to that place where I have no choice separate from your choice. To be lost in you is my desire.
To be all for you is all I want. Let my life bring you joy and not pain. That is living to glorify your name, set me free from the ways of the flesh and regret so my life can bring pleasure to you oh Lord.”
We just heard from the first Word that there are requirements to staying in the promised land.
Love for God is a capital requirement because it gives us access to revelation. 1 Corinthians 2:9. Love gives us access to revelation and revelation gives us access to possession. Deuteronomy 29:29.
- I speak to someone this morning by the rain of revelation, no devil will deny your possession.
Throughout scriptures we have examples of lovers of God who had revelation that brought them possession.
- Abraham. He loved God so much that he abandoned everything to fulfil the purpose of God for his life. He also wanted to offer his only son to God. Gen 22:22. He loved God to the point where he was referred to as the friend of God. Isaiah 41:8. Abraham came to the point where God could do nothing than to reveal secrets to him. Genesis 18. Everything came to the point where he got revelations of supernatural supply. Nobody taught Abraham tithing. The law of the tithe was given 430 years after Abraham had gone. He knew it by intimacy with God. Intimacy is doorway to secrecy. Abraham exploded in wealth by God showing him things he had not shown others. Tithing is not a matter of law, it is a matter of intimacy with God.
- Moses. Moses encountered God. He turned his back on every earthly possession. He turned his back on his flocks that he was tending. He was ready to fly or sink with God. He came to the point of love for God and his people where he wished himself cursed for the people. Exodus 32:32. His passion for the purpose and people of God was unmatched. God gave him revelations and insight that nobody had. He wrote Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus without being there in person.
- David. David was love for God personified. Psalm 42:1-2. Psalm 62:1-2, 132:1-5, David was madly in love. He was ready to find God’s house. God gave him the throne of Israel for a perpetual inheritance. Any meaningful king came from the tribe of David because he was a mad lover of God. God gave him the whole of the book of Psalms. David was a shepherd, singer, warrior, music composer, priest, king, prophet. Anything that was available to possess, he possessed it. By your love for God, you will step into realms that will amaze you in Jesus Name. David was prophesying prophecies that crossed the revelation. Ps 110:1, Hebrews 10:13.
- Solomon. I Kings 3:3. He offered sacrifices to God and he was given the insight of the book of Ecclesiastes and Songs of Solomon. He wrote many songs. He was a venue of inspiration.
- Paul the Apostle. Philippians 1;21, Galatians 2:20. I Corinthians 2:9-10, 9:16. He was called the man of abundance of revelation. 2 Corinthians 12:7, 2nd Peter 3:15-16. He was at a realm where people couldn’t understand and understudy. He was not there when Jesus was crucified, he was a sinner and he was the one explaining the crucifixion. He was explaining to people who were there. He gave us the description of the gifts of the Spirit. You cannot explain what you have not experienced by virtue of revelation.
-God will take you to a realm that will amaze your generation.
-Out of your love for God, your generation will understudy you.
WHAT IS LOVE FOR GOD ALL ABOUT?
-It is a heart panting after the person and presence of God
-It is a life sold out and lost in God
-It is wanting what God wants and loving what God loves
-It is running the errands of God and defending his interest on the earth.
-It is pleasing God with your life and bringing him joy. Luke 3:22
HOW GOD’S LOVE IS DEMONSTRATED
-Love for his company. You want to hang around God. Psalm 42:1-2
-Love for communion and prayer.
-Love for His house. Psalm 122:1. the house of your lover is never far.
-Love for His Word. Ps 119:127. if you are comfortable without the Bible for days, your love for God is in question.
-Love to obey him. Deuteronomy 11:1, John 14:21
-Love for souls. 1 Corinthians 9:16
-Love for the brethren. 1 John 4:20. It is not possible to hate to love God when you hate your brother. Some people are just hypocrites in the Church. They just pray and pray and don’t love their brethren. It is impossible to love the person you cannot see when you cannot the person you can see. I John 3:16
-Love for service. Deuteronomy 10;12, Acts 9:6.
-Love is not just what you feel. It is what you do. It is not a feeling or emotion; it is an action word.
-Love for giving. John 3:16. Genuine authentic love gives.
-Love for righteousness. You cannot love him and displease him with your lifestyle. Psalm 45:6-7.
WHAT ARE THE GAINS FOR LOVING GOD
-Revelation. Love for God is stronger than any of your strongest efforts to access revelation.
-Possession. 1 Corinthians 2:9
-Preservation and protection. Psalm 91:14
-Divine habitation. John 14;24
-Divine manifestation. John 14;21
-Somebody is stepping into a realm of revelation, manifestation and habitation in Jesus Name. I declare by the Word you receive, the days of shortage of revelation are over forever and you and your family are too defended to be destroyed by the enemy in Jesus name.