- Don’t be a collector, be a distributor.
*I pity Ministers who are just collectors.
*You don’t prosper by what you receive, you prosper by what you give.
Encounter Night, Day 4
- Great names are going to rise here today.
- Everyone under the sound of my voice is a potential great name.
- May you not sell off God’s purpose for your life for a morsel of meat.
Sowing and reaping is giving and receiving. My God shall supply all your needs.
Interestingly this covenant provides room for everybody to engage. How do you engage from the place where you are? Start now. It is the only way to create the future. Start from where you are now. That’s how the covenant works (Genesis 13:14)
Start from where you are now. No pressure, God is not in need.
There is nothing in me or you, God has reserved people to help the poor. He wants them to be helped. He wants them to be comfortable, so if you don’t do it, somebody else will do it.
2 Corinthians 9:8
When will you start advancing the kingdom If the one that secures your life is of no value to you? The goodness tonight is that, God has enlisted you in the company of empowered for wealth army and it will become a real life experience for you.
Let me quickly share for a few minutes, the fringe benefits of this covenant. It has power to address all your needs and you will agree with me that your needs are beyond just financial things, all your needs. Let’s look at 9 of those fringe benefits very quickly.
- The first effect of this covenant was aversion of curses (Genesis 8:20-22). This covenant has power to break every generational, diabolical, satanic curses on anyone’s life and you need to know it before you can have it.
The covenant has power to destroy the siege of the wicked over our lives.
- No one return from this feast with any trace of generational curse hanging on his or her life.
Many are in the covenant but they don’t know it has this to offer but when the covenant showed up, the first effect was to avert curse or curses.
- It guarantees divine protection (Psalm 20:1-3) Your offerings speak in your favour in the day of an attack.
The covenant covers you against the enemy. It guarantees divine protection in the kind of world we are living (Job 22:25, Proverbs 10:22)
Every true giver experiences a kind of joy the Bible calls joy unspeakable, full of glory because His blessings maketh rich and His blessing no sorrow (1 Peter 1:8, Proverbs 20:22)
- There shall be no more sorrow in your life.
- Depression will never be traceable in your territory.
- No more loss
- No more wasted labour.
- No more wasted energy
- No more wasted resources
- It engenders all round rest (2 Chronicles 15:11-19)
- Many have left the war front from now.
- This land will be to you a war-free zone.
- Everything here will be working in your favour.
- The covenant provokes favour, fearful favour (Psalm 35:27).
- Favour, Favour, Favour
Everyone that favours heaven’s agenda on the earth enjoys fearful favour in return (Psalm 192:13-15).
Say with me; nothing flies like favour. Without any background check, Joseph becomes the heir of Potiphar’s house. Without reference to the case that brought Joseph to the prison, he became the head of every inmates.
- From this moment as you receive this word from the Lord, favour will keep changing your level.
Favour is loaded with virtue. Among them is Proverbs 18:22. Whatever is missing in any man’s life, favour has the power to be bringing it in a grand style.
- You will never, never suffer loses again.
- It engenders health and vitality (Psalm 41:1) The covenant has a provision for restoration of your health, rejuvenation of your health.
Giving is living. When you stop giving, you stop living. Giving is living; living a cost-free life, a fear-free life, a sickness free life, a life of abundance, a life of joy and rejoicing. Giving is living!
Don’t be a collector, be a distributor. I pity ministers who are just collectors. You don’t prosper by what you receive, you prosper by what you give. It is more blessed to give than to receive (Acts 20:35).
It is a covenant responsibility to give because it contains bread and seed. You eat the two together, you finish tomorrow. You don’t sow financial seed and not entitled to financial harvest. So get ready. One more time say with me; giving is living.
What our Church gave during the Ikeja bomb blast is said by the Red Cross as the largest they have ever seen since the civil war. The Church rose as a bail out for these victims of natural disaster and I tell you something we sent relief to Gambia, Liberia, we sent everywhere. That’s life. Giving is living.
No one lacks what he gives. You only lack what you keep (Proverbs 11:25). Giving is living.
I know the level of investment we made during corona virus noise globally. Giving is living. Somebody said, “they are printing”: come and print. Just order for it.
I’ve never seen people just think like they don’t have brain. You are printing money and they don’t know the place, what a nation? Some people’s system is not more than cockroach. You just need to sit down and think. We are in a nation where there are very few thinkers. Something is working, find out what is making it to work. You are interested, line up with it.
-As the Lord lives, nobody will find you where you used to be anymore.
- On this mountain, my God will wipe away tears from all faces and the reproach of His people, He will take away from all the earth (Isaiah 25:8)
- You won’t see shame and reproach again.