Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.
Pride breeds Contention Confusion and Confrontation.
Pride is a silent killer.
Pride is a secret killer.
Pride is of the heart and not of the face.
So many Pastors hide their pride under a very pious look, you need to be very sensitive to see it.
However there are things to spot in order to establish the presence of pride.
10 SYMPTOMS OF PRIDE.
1. ANSWERING BACK YOUR BOSS WHEN HE IS TALKING WITH YOU ANGRILY:
I am sorry sir, will save you from the consequences of talking back at him.
It is the man that argues with the king that kneels down for a long time.
2. GENERAL STUBBORNNESS AND RUDENESS:
I have never seen a stubborn man that is not proud.
3. CONSTANTLY REFUSING TO COME THE EXACT TIME YOU ARE NEEDED:
By your response, you are saying he is NOT QUALIFIED to send for you.
4. A FEELING OF INDISPENSABILITY: Stop feeling indispensable, that is why you are not usable.
No one is indispensable, everyone is replaceable.
5. MOCKING AND LAUGHING AT YOUR LEADERS’ ERRORS:
Your Leader’s errors should even make you sober and not arrogant.
6. CONSTANTLY CRITICIZING YOUR LEADERS IN THEIR ABSENCE:
Proud Pastors are good critics.
The Problem is that they are always worse than the very person they criticize.
7. THINKING YOU ARE BETTER THAN YOUR LEADERS: God saw you with all your perfections, yet he left you and called your Pastor who you claim to be weak.
8. REFUSING TO PASTOR IN CERTAIN LOCATIONS:
The day you accepted to become a FULL PASTOR, you lost your right over any location on Earth.
9. MARRYING WITHOUT YOUR SPIRITUAL FATHER’S GUIDE AND CONSENT: Proud Sons will always impose their choice of wife on their Spiritual Father. The opinion of his Spiritual Father is not needed. That is how they marry Ladies bigger than them. Where there is no fatherly CONSENT, there must be CONTENTION.
10. ALWAYS GETTING ANGRY WHEN YOU ARE CORRECTED:
Pride will make it impossible to lead you and to correct you.
Thanks for reading.
Bishop Answers’ Assembly
Warri, Delta State.
Spread the love