Today’s prayer will be different because there is always a purpose for every season. Ecclesiastes 3:1, the season we are now calls for a lot of prayer, the country is under a siege and we want God to liberate the nation even as we connect to other nations, we believe that our prayers for Nigeria God will let it reach other nations going through any form of siege.
– Thank God for the Nation.
We all know that the nation is in a siege now and we know that the wages of sin is death. Today we will have prayer of repentance, confession and mercy. This is the time we need to cry because weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning.
– Let us begin to confess the sins of disobedience and lying spirit in our young ones.
– Let us confess the sins of our youth. Ask God to forgive all our youths.
– Let us pray for those who are married, those who are of marriageable age but are not yet married. Let us ask God to forgive them all the sins they have been commiting.
– Let us pray for those who are in authority both physically and spiritually. Ask God to intervene in their lives.
– Let us pray for the Church of God, that every sin the Church is committing by not saying the truth and not standing in the gap for the nation, God will forgive the Church.
– We want to come out of the siege of the nation. Cry for help from the Lord, this siege must cease.